Saturday, June 21, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #2



Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books that you have recently acquired, whether they are books you bought, borrowed, or got for review!

There was a huge sale going on at a used book shop that I frequently go to so I couldn't help but to pick up a few books.  These are the books I got:

The Notebook by: Nicholas Sparks
Feed by: Mira Grant
Flowers in the Attic by: V. C. Andrew
Petals on the Wind by: V.C. Andrew
The Waste Lands by: Stephen King
The Drawing of the Three by: Stephen King
Brave New World by: Aldous Huxley
Betrayed by: P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
Chosen by; P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast

*Mass Market paperbacks were $0.50 and the last 3 books were $1 each

My mom also surprised me with a Nook so of course I had to get some books!! :)

E-book:

Losing It by: Cora Cormick
Beautiful Disaster by: Jamie McGuire
Awakened by Jaime Guerard
To All The Boys I loved Before by: Jenny Han

Library Books:

Rebel Belle by: Rachel Hawkin
Sweet Evil by: Wendy Higgins  (e-book)
If I Stay by: Gayle Forman (e-book)
We Were Liars by: E. Lockhart (e-book)

Once again this is a pretty big book haul, but I had been forgetting to make a post about the books that I had gotten over the last few weeks. Have you read any of these?

4 comments:

  1. Great haul and book sale! I hope you enjoy your new nook and all your reads. :)

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/stacking-the-shelves-4/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE WERE LIARS. YES. I have a love/hate relationship with it, haha. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been hearing a lot of other people say they do as well. It makes me nervous to read it lol. And thanks, you too.

      Delete