The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
I am so excited to be participating in another Bout of Books read-a-thon!! The last one that I participated in I set pretty strict goals and accomplished quite a lot, but this time around I will be taking a more relaxed approach. So, below are my goals that I wish to achieve for Bout of Books 11.
- Read at least 100 pages a day (last read-a-thon I went for over 200 pgs a day)
- Document progress throughout the week
- Finish 2 books from my tbr list
- If I stay by: Gayle Foreman (201 pages)
- Beautiful Darkness by: Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (503 pages)
- Across the Universe by: Beth Revis (398 pages)
- Spirit Bound by: Richelle Mead (489 pages)
So I have a few different choices to choose from during this read-a-thon so hopefully I can read at least 2. Keep an eye out for my daily updates!!!