Sunday, August 3, 2014

Summer/Fall Reads 2014

In an attempt to reduce my large Tbr pile, I will be compiling a list of books that I want to read in the next few weeks/months. Most of the books that I will put on this list will be those that I have had for a while. So with that being said I hope to get at least 15 books knocked off of my Tbr shelf. Here is the list of books that I will be reading:

Summer/Fall Reads:

 1. Allegiant by: Veronica Roth
 2. Unravel Me by: Tahereh Mafi
 3. Beautiful Darkness by: Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
 4. The Final Empire by: Brandon Sanderson
 5. Spirit Bound by: Richelle Mead
 6. Last Sacrifice by: Richelle Mead
 7. Anna and the French Kiss by: Stephanie Perkins
 8. Partials by: Dan Wells
 9. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by: Lani Taylor
10. Cinder by: Marrissa Meyer
11. Desperation by: Stephen King
12. Clockwork Princess by: Cassandra Clare
13. Fever by: Lauren Destafano
14. The Grimm Legacy by: Polly Shulman
15. Across the Universe by: Beth Revis

*You can check out all of my unread books (minus my e-books) under the Unread Books tab at the top of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment