Saturday, May 3, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #1 | May Book Haul




Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books that you have recently acquired, whether they are books you bought, borrowed, or got for review!

I am so excited to start my first Stacking The Shelves post!!!!!!!!!
This post is going to be packed with a lot of books that I have gathered over the last few weeks (It's a lot).


Bought:

The Bachman Books by: Richard Bachman (a.ka. Stephen King)
Winter's Tale by: Mark Helprin
The Virgin Suicides by: Jeffrey Euginides
The Final Empire by: Brandon Sanderson

Library

Chibi Vampire vol. 2 by: Yuna Kagesaki
Chibi Vampire vol. 3 by: Yuna Kagesaki
Half Bad by: Sally Green
Horde by: Ann Aquirre
Never Fade by: Alexandra Bracken
Attachments by: Rainbow Rowell
Eleanor & Park by: Rainbow Rowell
Fire & Flood by: Victoria Scott

e-Library

Ready Player One by: Ernest Cline

For Review:

Blur by: Steven James (Netgalley)

What books did you get?





7 comments:

  1. Love the cover for Blur. I have to check that one out.

    Mary
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! Blur is on my review stack too. It is the next book I'll be reading. Come see what I got this week at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will be reading it as soon as I finish Fire & Flood, can't wait. Will do!!

      Delete
  3. Great haul! I hope you enjoy your books! Winter's Tale <3

    OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to have time to read Winter's Tale (it's so long).

      Delete
  4. Winter's Tale sounds really good. Enjoy it :) My STS

    ReplyDelete