Friday, May 19, 2017

Never Never by: Colleen Hoover

Never Never by: Colleen Hoover

Edition: Kindle
Pages: 159
Published: January 7th, 2015
Publisher: Hoover Ink

Goodreads Synopsis: Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen.

Complete strangers since this morning.

He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget.


Purchase: Amazon | Bookdepository

My Thoughts:

This is a book that I noticed so many people reading in the book community as well as adding it to there Goodreads and mentioning how amazing it was, so like always I got extremely curious and ordered this book on my Nook (it was only $2.99 so I couldn't pass it up).

Like you can see from the synopsis there wasn't much of a description to give me an idea of what this book was about so I went into it with really high expectations since so many people thoroughly enjoyed it.  This story basically follows Charlie and Silas who can't remember anything about their lives or really who they are, so they set out to find clues that could hopefully spark their memory.  This is basically what the whole book is about in a nut shell.  And for this fact I can't quite say that I enjoyed reading this book.  Its almost as if I am lost for words because although some details about Charlie and Silas's lives are uncovered it is still not enough to even know what is going on.

As far as the characters Charlie was super annoying, especially how she would act towards Silas when he was only trying to make her feel better, in my opinion.  With that being said my favorite character thus far is Silas! I love the way he interacts with other people and how we get to see how he feels about Charlie.

The best part for me was the ending and that is what truly has me excited for the next book!  Also, the way these authors added in Avril's character was perfect, I definitely didn't expect that at all.  Although, this wasn't the best book I have read, it kept my interested enough that I will definitely keep reading the rest of the series because I need to know what Silas and Charlie did to get in the situation that they are in now.

Final Verdict:
3.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment