Sunday, May 14, 2017

To-Be-Read | May 2017

 Today I want to bring to you my May TBR. For those of you who don't know what that is, it literally stands for To Be Read. So the books listed below are those that I foresee myself reading in the month of May.

This year I have a reading goal of 30 books, and I am terribly behind (7books behind exactly). With that being said, hopefully in the months to come I can surpass that goal or at the very least meet my goal of 30 books.

All books that I happen to not read this month will spill over into June.

My May TBR:
  1. Torn by: Amanda Hocking
  2. Illuminae by: Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
  3. The Minaturist by: Jessie Burton
  4. Lover Awakened by: J.R. Ward
  5. Do Not Disturb by: A.R. Torre
  6. Requiem by: Lauren Oliver
I'm really excited for this reading month because all of the books that are on my TBR are either from a series I need to finish or one that has received rave reviews. Stay tuned for my wrap up in June!

What are you reading this month?
Have you read any of the books mentioned above?

No comments:

Post a Comment